- Private transfer from the airport in San Jose to the Arenal Volcano
- Three nights at the hotel of your choice
Days 2 & 3:
Open schedule to explore some of the many attractions in this area. See for yourself why this is a must stop for most
- Transfer up the continental divide to Monteverde Cloud Forest. Choose to go by car only or via a combinationa of car, boat, horseback (abot 2.5 hours) and car.
- Either way it takes about 5 hours total time
- Straddling upwards to 4500 feet above sea level, this ecosystem is truly one of Costa Rica’s most remarkable destinations.
- Two nights at the hotel of choice
- Private transfer to Quepos next to Manuel Antonio National Park on the Central Pacific Coast
- Tip: A nice way to go from Monteverde to Quepos is with a sailing cruise stop at Tortuga Island. Calyspso Cruises could provide this transfer with the tour at a very affordable rate with a minimum of 4 guests
- Four (4) night accommodations at the hotel of your choice
Days 7, 8 & 9:
Open to explore endless activities or simply relax
Private transfer to San Jose International Airport by ground, 2.5 hours or by commuter flight, 30 minutes