- Private transfer from the airport in San Jose to the Arenal Volcano
- Three nights at the hotel of your choice
Days 2 & 3:
Open schedule to explore some of the many attractions in this area. See for yourself why this is a must stop for most
- Transfer up the continental divide to Monteverde Cloud Forest. Choose to go by car only or via a combinationa of car, boat, horseback (abot 2.5 hours) and car.
- Either way it takes about 5 hours total time
- Straddling upwards to 4500 feet above sea level, this ecosystem is truly one of Costa Rica’s most remarkable destinations.
- Two nights at the hotel of choice
Guided tour of the cloud forest with Sky Adventures. Explore it by hiking its trails and from the top by tram, hanging bridges and zip lines
- Private transfer to Quepos next to Manuel Antonio National Park on the Central Pacific Coast
- Tip: A nice way to go from Monteverde to Quepos is with a sailing cruise stop at Tortuga Island. Calyspso Cruises could provide this transfer with the tour at a very affordable rate with a minimum of 4 guests
- Four (4) night accommodations at the hotel of your choice
Days 7, 8 & 9:
Open to explore endless activities or simply relax
Private transfer to San Jose International Airport by ground, 2.5 hours or by commuter flight, 30 minutes